Leadership Awareness Strategies: ROR +
A leader’s Authenticity Quotient comes from an internal space where they are able to connect to themselves on such a profound level that they become fully linked to the nuances of others around them. When you take care of the ROR, the ROI takes care of itself.
Leaders struggle to make meaningful connections with their teams. When surveyed, employees feel disconnected due to a lack of management recognition, relationships with coworkers and lack of contribution to business goals. Leadership awareness allows leaders to connect to strategies that will help prevent burnout.
Using Roxanne’s Authentic Leadership Quotient, attendees will leave knowledgeable and equipped to effectively deal with awareness and what it takes to connect with their team. They will have the capacity to build better relationships and thrive in a healthier workplace.
Attendees will gain a great deal of knowledge in the area of authentic connection and enhancing their strategies to improve productivity and creativity within their teams.
This program is geared toward leaders at all levels who want to create better connections within their teams.
- Understanding your ROR/Authentic Leadership Quotient
- How do you come across when you’re authentic versus being misaligned?
- Learn unlimited ways to reconnect and be authentic when stressed
- Discover your biggest mistakes with team relationships
- Reflect on your leadership story and how it impacts authenticity
- a copy of Roxanne’s book – ROR: Return On Relationships
- 8 modules that will strategically guide you through the process of awareness to optimize your capacity to connect to your team
- 4 group coaching sessions
- Downloadable workbook
- Leadership assessments
This is the first of 5 programs designed to help you to realize your goal of becoming a more authentically connected leader.
Programs to follow:
- Relational Transparency
- Balanced Processing